- The total cost from Sept to Dec is €100
The total cost from Jan 5th to May 26th is €100
(paid in instalments before Halloween/Mid Term Break)
- Study finishes on Monday, Tuesday at 6pm ( 30pm for 2nd Years)
- Study finishes on Wednesday, Thursday at 15 pm ( 5.00pm for 2nd Years)
- SILENCE MUST BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES, STUDENTS MAY ASK THE TEACHER OR A STUDENT FOR ADVICE WITHOUT INTERUPTING THE SESSION.
- Absence notes to be given into the Supervisors.
- Students must give a “Permission to Leave” note if leaving early.
- Regular Attendance updates will be sent home to give parents, ie. Half term, Christmas, Pre-Exams, Easter & Summer exams.
- Students may not leave school after Period 8/9 but go straight to lockers, toilet. Hot water offered at the start of Study session to students to aid concentration, students may consume snacks/drinks quietly, go to the toilet or locker if necessary.
- School Textbooks ( inc English novel, library books) only.
- Diaries in the Homework section will be stamped at the “end” of each study session to record attendance.