Evening Study Sept –Dec 2016
The total cost from Sept to Dec is:
- €100 for 3rd, 5th, and 6th Yrs
- €50 for 2nd Yrs
paid in instalments before Halloween/Mid Term Break.
- Study finishes on Monday, Tuesday at 6pm ( 5.00pm for 2nd Years)
- Study finishes on Wednesday, Thursday at 15pm (4.15pm for 2nd Years), Friday (4.15pm for ALL students until Halloween where it will be reviewed).
- SILENCE MUST BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES, STUDENTS MAY ASK THE TEACHER OR A STUDENT FOR ADVICE WITHOUT INTERUPTING THE SESSION.
- Absence notes to be given into Ms Cusack.
- Students must give a “Permission to Leave” note if leaving early.
- Regular Attendance updates will be sent home to give parents, ie. Half term, Christmas, Pre-Exams, Easter & Summer exams.
- Students may not leave school after Period 8/9 but go straight to lockers, toilet. Hot water offered at the start of Study session to students to aid concentration, students may consume snacks/drinks quietly, go to the toilet or locker if necessary.
- School Textbooks ( inc English novel, library books) only.
- Diaries in the Homework section will be stamped at the “end” of each study session to record attendance.
|Starting and Finishing Times – Assembly Hall|
|3rd –6th Yrs||4-6pm||4-6pm||3.15-5.15pm||3.15-5.15pm||3.15-4.15pm|